Donor sperm freezing is a procedure to preserve sperm cells.
Upon cryopreservation, the semen can be used indefinitely for purposes of fertilization.
This process is the most effective method of preserving donor samples for later use with IVF and Surrogacy treatments.
Sperm freezing service
1. Arrange a Physical Examination and Review of the Guidelines
2. Customized frozen Sperm trip to Georgia.
3. Assist customer with visa application.
4. Assist with Booking Flights and Hotels.
5. Make appointments with fertility doctors.
6. Available 24-hour Georgia Airport Pick-up or Drop-off Service.
7. Consultation with reproductive doctors in our cooperative clinic.
8. Assist clients to sign agreements with partner clinics and translate materials
9. Accompanying Medical Translator to Assist During Fertility Treatments.
10. Assist client with living arrangement while in Georgia.
"AIGE IVF", Combining technical ability, Low-Cost advantage, and completeness of relevant of law and regulations. We cooperate with the most authoritative clinics in the fertility field of reproduction in Georgia to provide you with a comprehensive, one-stop, high-quality assisted reproductive service that is tailored to your individual needs.
* Ensure client privacy and confidentiality
* Clear and transparent pricing with no hidden clauses
* The terms of the contract are set to protect the rights of our clients
* Operational legal compliance, minimum customer risk
"AIGE IVF" is your best partner to build a happy family and maintain a high quality of life!
We are excited to meet with you, and hope you will feel welcome with our AIGE service!
Official Account: AIGE IVF
WeChat Customer Service: aigeivf007